ACADIAN PEPPERED SHRIMP
The truth is, Acadian Peppered Shrimp is in fact what Louisianans call BBQ Shrimp, but Canadians can’t seem to wrap our heads around something called BBQ without actually using a BBQ, so it has long been a northern tradition to call this dish Acadian Peppered Shrimp instead. In truth I believe it describes the dish more accurately anyway.
All you need to do for this mind bending quick and flavorful dish is:
- Melt 2 Tbsp of butter in a sauce pan
- Stir in 2 Tbsp LFF BBQ Shrimp mixhttp://
- Let the two infuse and brown
- Add 1 pound peeled shrimp
- Cook and serve over rice, or better yet, French bread to absorb the sauce.